The Song of My Life

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year, New Mission

Happy New Year. haha.. i hope it's not too early. Okay, maybe it's early. it's 30th December 2010 for goodness sake! yea. whatever.

So, it's New Year and I hope my life will be better than 2010 ( =_=) i hate to say this but my life was really pathetic. i have to deal with the prefects and their "mother" (pshhh.. yeah right) AKA the witch of the school. whoah.. it's not like i have the attitude, i just forgot to wear my name-tag and forgot to wear a pass when i went to see the other teacher. besides, i don't know where the pass go since my classmates love to go outside from the class. don't forget to mention my principal. she taught me Math. that's we called "lucky".

i wonder is this the reality that we must face when we still in high school? i must say it yes. hoh! 1 year to go and then i will get lost from the school! i might be looks like a nerd.. wearing a pair of spectacles and reading books but i'm telling you, i'm not a nerd! seriously, if you be my classmate you will know about it. your thought will be completely different. let's say don't judge the book by its cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment