The Song of My Life

Friday, December 31, 2010

:)

these are the confessions of my friends about me:

"Dear --- ! Hees ~ Boleh buat essay kalo nak cakap pasal kmoh xD . I'm soo sorry bout incident happen waktu form2 . My bad Enhanced by Smiley Central ! Hey hey ..Our gang mmg naughty kan ?? Both of us should buat pembedahan suara , terlalu kuat waktu gelakkk . So what ?!! Agaga Enhanced by Smiley Central.Thank you for bein there when I need you ! You guys the best Enhanced by Smiley Central Love ya !^^ Keep update bout korean stuff . Internet bergerak .
Happy New Year . Have a blast Enhanced by Smiley Central"
unknown


"Hey ---.I know you since form 1. You used to say me sombong. But I don't care pun. Now hella we're in samee shoes. Gila gila gitew. Hehehe. You're funny tho you lil bit garang macam harimau! And jenis tak kisah! Lol, you always afraid of hurting me or whatsoever, so kamu pujuk kita balik. Sweet sweet. Hope 2011 ni will give you fresh start for you! Enhanced by Smiley Central BFF!"
unknown



p/s: wow~ i'm so touched. you guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment