The Song of My Life

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

World~

*REAL WORLD*

*I love my mom*

*I missed my dad so freaking much T-T*

*I love my brothers and sister*

*I'm funny if I tell jokes.*

*Sometimes I love school sometimes not*

*I'm a lazy, shy, talkative girl*

*Don't get fooled with my looks. i may be looks like nerd but my attitude is totally opposite*

*Usually, nerds must get straight A's but I'm not*


-IN AFF WORLD-

-I'm just a reader-

-Sometime's i am the one of the silent reader cause i'm too lazy to comment it-

-I love my friends-

~WELCOME TO MY WORLD~


~In my world... I'm a K-pop Idol in a girl band which is under SM Entertainment~

~I'm single and really hard-to-get~

~My crush is Niel from Teen Top~

~My husband is Gwanghee from ZE:A (We Got Married only)~

~My brothers are Super Junior~

~My best friends are Sunny (SNSD), Taemin (SHINee) and Luna (f(x))~



p/s: THIS IS MY WORLD! SO, it's my choice how to create it!

No comments:

Post a Comment